Vacationing at Hungry Lake Lodge
- Bring sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow or sleeping bags.
- All cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes are supplied.
- Drinking water.
- Be sure to bring your fishing license.
- All hunting seasons are closed in July and August.
- Food stores are available locally.
- The closest liquor and beer store is fifteen miles.
- Gas and oil for outboards is available in the area.
- Bring a flashlight, raincoat, good walking shoes, bug repellent, sun screen, thermos bottle and compass.
Ottawa – (our Nation’s Capital) and Kingston (the Limestone City) are within two hours’ drive for those who wish to tour for a day. We will make every effort to ensure your holiday is happy and memorable. Experience has taught us that the people who enjoy their holiday the most at our facility are…
- keen outdoors people
- feel at home with the wilderness and a little bit of roughing it
- fishing or nature-watching is their main sport
- are comfortable with their family in boats
- enjoy their privacy
For those who are looking for well-equipped and pristine surroundings with plenty of peace and privacy in a congenial atmosphere.